Our mission is to exalt Jesus Christ in all that we think, say and do, and to extend His influence throughout the world by:
- Proclaiming Christ’s Gospel with the expectation that supernatural signs will follow as the normal New Testament pattern (Mark 16:15-20);
- Planting Christ-centred churches that are autonomous, interdependent and self-propagating (Acts 14:21-28);
- Promoting Christ-glorifying Christian communities which outwork the miraculous and character transforming ministry of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:42-47);
- Producing Christ-following disciples who seek to obey the Great Commandment and Great Commission (Matthew 22:36- 40; 28:18-20).
1 WORD BASED
We believe that God will work through His living, authoritative and relevant Bible. We show this value by:
- Ensuring that all our theology, ministry practices and organisational policies and processes are Biblically based;
- Continually reforming ourselves by aligning ourselves to God’s Word.
2 NEW CREATION MESSAGE
We believe in the liberating power of the New Creation Message that secures and strengthens our foundations in Christ. We show this value by:
- Ensuring that we teach “rest” in the finished work of Christ’s death on the cross and His resurrection on our behalf, and in the reality of Christ in us through the person of the Holy Spirit;
- Continually enforcing our authority in Christ and appropriating all the privileges we now possess as members of God’s Family.
3 GOSPEL OF GRACE
We believe in a Gospel-centred and grace-pervading Christian message that must never be added to or changed. We show this value by:
- Ensuring that we maintain our abiding conviction that Jesus Christ can save and transform anyone who places their full trust in Him;
- Continually embracing repentance and obedience as integral aspects of our response to God’s grace.
4 STABLE SPIRITUALITY
We believe in a balance between the ‘Word’ and the ‘Spirit’ as we express our dependence on Jesus Christ. We show this value by:
- Ensuring that we equally value the Word of God and the Spirit of God as absolutely essential for the growth and stability of all believers;
- Continually assessing that works attributed to the Holy Spirit align with the inspired Word of God.
5 CONTEMPORARY MINISTRY
We believe that our church should be creative and culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
We show this value by:
- Ensuring that we prayerfully and wisely adapt and change our worship modes, outreach methods and organisational processes;
- Continually monitoring that we maintain our Biblical beliefs and principles as we effectively relate to our constantly changing society.
6 HARMONIOUS RELATIONSHIPS
We believe in pursuing unity and walking in love in our church and community. We show this value by:
- Ensuring that integrity and right relationships are paramount, so we can experience the Godly power and spiritual synergy of dedicated teams;
- Continually working at love and unity, doing all in our power to strengthen and develop the ties that bind us together.
7 DYNAMIC FAITH
We believe in a forward-moving and daring faith that undergirds everything we do for Jesus Christ. We show this value by:
- Ensuring that we move in a faith realm that prays, believes and acts according to the Holy Spirit’s confirmed leading;
- Continually affirming that faith is the means by which our potential authority in Christ is outworked in real spiritual power.
8 SELFLESS SERVICE
We believe in the call and cost of Christ-appointed ministers who willingly embrace sacrificial servant-hood as a way of life. We show this value by:
- Ensuring that our CRC Minister knows the depth of spiritual passion that comes from an authentic call of God;
- Continually encouraging people to value the cost of being a servant of Jesus, resisting the temptation to desire a crown without a cross.
9 MULTIPLYING CHURCHES
We believe in the God-inspired multiplication strategy of covering the earth with churches. We show this value by:
- Ensuring our churches are autonomous and interdependent for the purpose of reproducing new churches;
- Continually releasing our people to outwork the Great Commission blueprint for New Testament revival as mandated by Jesus.
10 INTERDEPENDENT MINISTRIES
We believe in connected, cooperative and accountable ministers and churches. We show this value by:
- Ensuring our church leadership team avoid the extremes of both independence and dependence, through responsible and accountable practices;
- Continually looking to Jesus as the Head of the church, to call and anoint the right men and women to lead the churches of our movement.